Saturday, March 01, 2008

Oh wells finally some me time to do a little blogging.

The past three weeks have been crazily busy,
much to do.
at least all that done for now.

and i seriously must start hitting the boooks,
i've been failing Big Time.

basically my days been filled with training the Sec Ones,
and spending Friday afternoons with Salad.

other than that Council Project on Tuesday,
Chinese Workshop,
and currently I'm going for Track training.
why?
cos Alastair gave me pretty much no choice to help them run for X country.

the worst part,
i've lost all stamina whatsoever,
so i'm as slow as a tortoise struggling to move those feet and fats on the track.
HEH.

i'm starting to feeel all frustrated and what they would have it said the Sec-Four-Stress.
everyone around me seems to be mugging like shit,
whereas me?
I've been caught up with my two gambling shows on Channel 55.
check it out,
totally addictive.

yet despite that comes the Aileen-You-Must-Study syndrome.
which is sooo frustrating.

I must go to church more frequently as well.
speaking of which i went to Fusion last Saturday.

oh and did i mention?
I fell sick once again,
which makes it twice in a month,
which is a record.

I think i'm losing it,
cos usually i can don't fall sick three years straight.
now i'm falling sick ever so often.

Another sign of getting old i guess?
hahah.

this is such a random and messy post,
cos i'm just putting down whatever comes to my mind.
the effects of falling ill.

oh yes the class went to Semakau on Tuesday without me!
cos of stupid T Zone games.
which means i have to join E class on this tuesday.
not so looking forward to it.

Today we sorta met up with Mrs Ang,
the baby girl very cute.
I like I loveeeeee.

and i'm sooo ashamed to say this but i still am halfway through Last Year's Christmas Cards and this year's Valentines' Day gift.
and i owe ALOT of pple birthday presents!
:P
Guilty as Charged!
(:

gtg!
TTFN!
:D

No comments: